venerdì 29 giugno 2007

The Visit


It's good to know that I have family eveywhere around the world, considering that now as I write this I am here in Foggia where most of the family is. I am enjoying the long stay here, speaking the language and getting along with everyone. My goal here is to spend time with the family and also try to find me a friend, if you know what I mean. I have circled the town of Foggia four or five times since my stay here, it is nice to see old villas everywhere, but after a while, it feels like home. If I really had a choice and also had something to live on, I would consider just staying, but as of right now, it seems to be going good when visiting every two years for two months at a time.
Well, this is an update from Foggia to let all of you Americans know how the stay is going over here in Foggia with my Foggian folks!!!!!! Take care all and I will keep everybody posted with whatever else is going on in days to come.

1 commento:

MooPig ha detto...

That's my boy!