sabato 16 giugno 2007

It's Face Smashing Time

From Daddy Patrick
All of you Mugs over there should be writing your Trip Logs. You must stay disciplined even though you are being treated like royalty...


Don't make me have to smash your faces when I get there!

I have zero tolerance for any of the Darnell/Visconti delegation gaining unnecessary pounds. I don't care if the women of Foggia cook like Angels. I don't care if the men of Foggia make wine that is the blood of Christ. You will by the balls of Zeus, not gain weight!

Don't do as I do, do as I say do. I want a complete log of what you are eating and drinking by the time I get there; so I can eat all that right after I arrive, and catch up with you all!

Signed: your ever loving Thing >> Daddy

È faccia che fracassa Tempo Dal Daddy Patrick, Texas 2007

Tazze là dovreste scrivere i vostri ceppi di viaggio. Dovete rimanere disciplinati anche se state curandi come la sovranità…

Non farlo devono scontro le vostre facce quando ottengo là! Ho tolleranza zero per c'è ne della delegazione di Darnell/Visconti che guadagna le libbre inutili. Non mi preoccupo se le donne di Foggia cucinano come gli angeli. Non mi preoccupo se gli uomini di Foggia fanno il vino che è l'anima di Christ. ...dalle sfere di Zeus, non peso di guadagno!

Non fare come, fare come dico. Desidero un ceppo completo di che cosa siete mangianti e beventi per il momento in cui ottenga là.

Firmato: la vostri cosa >> Daddy mai loving

Nessun commento: