venerdì 24 agosto 2007

M.I.A.

Sometimes I sit here and think, "Man I really do miss all of my cousins up in Itay now that this time I spent all of two months up there, instead of ten days like two years ago. I got to know all of them a lot more than I have always known them." Sometimes I sit and look through the pictures that I took on the last few days off all of my family that I spent most of my time with up there. I smile knowing that they will always be there for me, then all of a sudden, I start having these tears of joy. The tears are sometimes for joy and also for that hurt that I feel deep down inside because I wish I would've stayed there. It also because I got too attached to them like I never have before!!! The last time that I spent the most time up there was back in 1988, and frankly, I really don't remember the past that well. So that kind of hurts to know that I couldn't remember all the good times that we had back in those days.

There will be a time when I can go on that travel alone, and that way I can explore everything there is to know about my family and Foggia, where my mother was raised, and to know where my background is from. That way when I eventually have kids of my own, I can explain my roots. I do know this, when it was time to leave Foggia, majority of my cousins offered me to stay with them for a year and then there were others that said I could work with them to see how I would like it there. Then after staying for a year over there, that is when I could make my decision if I wanted to go back to Texas or stay in Foggia, where I belong, with the family, as they put it.
TRANSLATION
A volte mi siedo qui e penso, "uomo che realmente manco tutti i miei cugini in su in Itay ora che questo volta ho speso tutti i alto due mesi là, anziché dieci giorni come due anni fa. Mi sono familiarizzato con tutti molto più che li ho conosciuti sempre." A volte mi siedo ed osservo attraverso le immagini che ho preso gli ultimi giorni fuori di tutta la mia famiglia che ho speso la maggior parte del mio tempo con alto là. Sorrido sapendo che saranno sempre là per me, allora tutto di un improvviso, io cominciano avere queste rotture di gioia. Le rotture sono a volte per gioia ed anche per quel hurt che ritengo la parte interna profonda del basso perché desidero il would've di I rimasto là.

Esso anche perché ho ottenuto ugualmente fissato a loro come non ho mai prima!!! L'ultima volta che ho speso la maggior parte del tempo in su là era indietro in 1988 e franco, io realmente non si ricorda del passato che buono. In modo che genere di hurts per sapere che non potrei ricordarsi di tutte le buone volte che posteriore in quei giorni. Ci sarà un periodo in cui posso andare su quella corsa da solo e quel senso che posso esplorare tutto là deve sapere circa la mie famiglia e Foggia, in cui la mia madre è stata alzata e sapere da dove la mia priorità bassa proviene. Quel senso quando finalmente ho capretti dei miei propri, posso spiegare le mie radici. Conosco questo, quando era tempo di lasciare Foggia, maggior parte dei miei cugini lo ho offerto per rimanere con loro per un anno ed allora ci erano altri che dicessero che potrei lavorare con loro per vedere come la gradirei là. Allora dopo avere rimasto per un anno là, quello è quando potrei prendere la mia decisione se desiderassi andare di nuovo al Texas o rimanere a Foggia, in cui appartengo, con la famiglia, come la mettono
.

Nessun commento: